Friday, January 25, 2013

Bucket List

Here's a list of places I want to go before I die.  
Yes, a cruise ship does count as somewhere to go.

1. The Crater of Life 
     



2. Mt. St. Helens
          Mt. St. Helens erupted the day I was born.  It was the big eruption in 1980 that caused devastation and and sickness from breathing the ash far and wide.  I don't have some otherworldly beliefs or strange earth worship plans.  I've just always been curious about the volcano and the area around it.  The coincidence made me aware of the area and so I think of it often.  I would like to have memories in my mind of what the giant looks and smells like.




3. Disney Cruise
          I have always wanted to take a cruise.  But now as a married mother of two I don't want to have that experience alone or with a few girlfriends.  I've checked out a lot of lines and the Disney Cruise Line seems to be the perfect fit for a family.  There are so many things that I want my children to experience and this ship would let me experience and adult cruise while they had the time of their lives.



4. Gibraltar


What should I add?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hong Kong.

Unknown said...

I would love to visit Hong Kong. Have you been?