Thursday, July 25, 2013

No Tasing Six Year Olds or their Mothers

My new catch phrase is, "Never give me a taser." There are just too many stupid people in the world.  How else do you explain shows like, "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo?"  And I don't have enough patience.

Let us focus for a minute on her greedy mom.  Here's a woman who gave her infant a stripper name at birth, the poor girl never stood a chance.  Then she capitalizes on her child by parading this ugly toddler around in front of every willing photographer on the planet, knowing that the world is pointing and laughing.

I have a daughter.  She's a real human being, and I would hate to think that random people like me, were writing stuff like this about her.  My job as a mother is part education and part protection.  But all June Shannon sees is the $20,000 per episode paycheck, attached to her little girl's curls.

I really cannot say what irritates me more, the fact that this woman has been called a good mother for her exploitative ways or that there are people out there who invest real time in watching the show.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Are you in my head?