Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Use Facebook as...

DesertButterfly took one more step along the road of branding today.  She created a Facebook page.  Even as Evelyn, I don't use FB as much as your average person, so I'm hardly an expert.  But I remember it being much easier to create a profile on a social networking page.  I had to call Dannie to help me just to get past the add for add placement. I still can't like other pages or add artists as friends.

There is an option to, "use Facebook as DesertButterfly."  What does that mean?  Who else would I use it as?  That's who created the account.  That's who signed into the account.  I clicked it, hoping that it would make it easier to peruse and like and add a little easier.  But nothing seems to have changed.

I need to hire a teenager to come and teach me how to use my FB.  How sad is that?

No comments: